Content

Saturday 16 August 2014

Angels








Hi guys, I'm finally back after one month' hiatus. Just posting some photos that we took yesterday before the start of the revision week and examinations. And if I'm not wrong, we'll be changing class. I sure as hell am gonna miss them so much even though there are times whereby I'm unhappy, but that's impossible to avoid. However the times spent being happy definitely outweighs the unhappy moments. 
I love every single one of you *inserts heart* 
Good luck for all your upcoming examinations guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

More about me

HI HI, I am Jacintha or you can call me Jac :)

WELCOME to my blog where I type down my thoughts and things that I have done in my everyday life.
I would like to document everything that happened to me on this space, so that some day I can reminisce while I look through the posts.

Nuffnang