Content

Monday 12 January 2015

Is it real?

It's not a fairy tale. I think it's just me wishing to live in a world that I have created, to lie to myself that everything is okay even when I know exactly what the outcome will be. What people see on the surface, may not be what it really is. So what if some couples appear to be sweet and lovey dovey? Do you think that they don't have their own problems? Do not be fooled by what people choose to portray on the outside. I want to be happy for once, is it that difficult?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

More about me

HI HI, I am Jacintha or you can call me Jac :)

WELCOME to my blog where I type down my thoughts and things that I have done in my everyday life.
I would like to document everything that happened to me on this space, so that some day I can reminisce while I look through the posts.

Nuffnang